2016年1月20日水曜日

University vs. high school

I like the university better than high school because there are a lot of friends. I enjoyed living the school life thanks for them. I choose the university because I can learn more specific English in this university. This university close to my house so I am happy. It takes fifteen minutes for my house to this university. I like this campus because it is too large to walk around and I like other student in this university because they are very funny people but I don't like the teachers in this university because they give a lot of homework. My friend went to school in Saga. He has a reunion in this spring vacation and he is looking forward to meet their friends. He joined the soccer club in his high school and his favorite subject is P.E. because he likes to do sport. He practiced soccer with his friends very hard. He had a boyfriend when he is in high school. I spend on time together with the girlfriend for one year. He had a part-time job when he was in high school. He worked in a bar and it was very interesting.
195/14,948

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿