2016年1月19日火曜日

BR02-12: A history of Britain

[In the 1930s, about a quarter of the world's population was ruled by the Britain.](p.1)

I studied about a history of Britain in the class at this university. I studied about this country when I was in high school. I could knew the detail of this country. Emperor Hadrianus is very famous in a history of Britain. He was pick up in the movie named Thermae romae. I like this movie very much. This movie is written about hot spring. I like hot spring and I often go there with my girlfriend. I was interested in a person named Charles Robert Darwin who is a natural scientist in Britain. His opinion is so interesting and I became to like animals thanks for him. I often watch some TV program about a life of animals and especially I like the TV program named discovery channel. This TV program picked up a lot of animals that exist all over the world. There are a lot of animals in Africa and I want to see them in some day.

I know the interesting movie about animals and the movie is named Madagasikara. This movie is CG animation movie made in 2005 and this is a comedy movie written about four animals who escaped to the zoo. This is so interesting movie so I want everyone to see this movie. It is in the AV corner in library in Kuammoto Gakuen University. The continution was already made and I saw them. After watching this movie, I became to like animals more. I think that you will become to like animals more after watching this movie.

Charlesworth, Andrew.(1983).A history of Britain.Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, 1983
256/12,006


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿