2016年1月13日水曜日

January 11

I was celebrated by my girlfriend in this day. My birthday is December 31 but she could not celebrate me in this day because she was so busy. She made a birthday plan for me and she sent it to me in January 10. I was so happy when I saw it. I was looking forward to this day. We gathered at 6:00 p.m. in shimotori. She was in starbacks in News. She didn't say about a restaurant where we will go next. We went to a Chinese cuisine restaurant and she served it for me. I was so happy when I heard that she did such a thing. The restaurant is the store where we will go together. All of foods are so delicious but it was very spicy.

After dinner, I would go back to my house but she didn't try to ride a cab. I think she was a wonderful person. She said "Follow me, I will guide you". I did as you say. She took me to a hotel room and I was surprised it. She reserved a hotel room for me and there were some birthday presents. I was so surprised so I didn't say anything. I was presented a clothe and wallet. The wallet which I was presented by her is "IL BISONTE" and I like this brand. I will buy a new wallet by myself so I was so happy. I always walk around with that. It was a very fun day for me.

I have to present something to good and fashionable things to her. I am worrying about a present which I have to give her in her birthday. Please tell me about a present that women become to be happy when they was given it. It was a pleasant day.
300/11,039

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿