2016年1月6日水曜日

New Years Day

I spent a pleasant day in Amakusa. I went back home on December 31. In birthday night, I enjoyed spending time with my friend. She made a reservation at the bar for me. We gathered the bar after finishing each part-time jobs. I ordered a lot of foods which I wanted to eat at that time. After dinner, we went to karaoke in suizenji. We often go there. She presented a hand cream that sold at select shop in Tsuruya. I was so happy because I didn't expect that she gives me a present. I am grateful to her now.

The person who sent me a birthday message at first is my girlfriend. I will be celebrated on January 11 by her so I am looking forward to spend time with her.

On New Years Day I went to the first visit to a shrine with my friends. There were a lot of people there and there are some friends. I finally met them so I was so happy. We enjoyed talking about our childhood. I will meet them in one month. We made a plan of trip. I want to make some memories with them.

Next day I met a friend who know each other since we were in the first year of high school. She doesn't keep a promise but it is hard to hate her. We went to look a scenery in Ushibuka but it was bad weather. We will revenge in one month. I will go to a dinner with her, too. I must search a restaurant where have many delicious foods.

I enjoyed spending time in Amakusa and New Years Day.
276/10,739

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿