2016年1月20日水曜日

91% consider newspapers vital information source

More than 90 percent of people think that newspapers are necessary for obtaining information and knowledge, according to a nationwide survey by The Yomiuri Shinbun conducted ahead of the 62nd Newspapers Week that started Thursday.

I usually get news by my smartphone and TV. Recently there is a news that I was very interested in. The news is the accident by bus. The bus is prepared for people do snowbord and the bus was happened thw accident and 6 people were dead. The six people were all colledge student. I went to do snowbord last week. It was my first experience. The accident was unexpected thing so everyone can't expect what happen to. It was very sad thing. They were too young to die. We have to be more careful. We have own future and we have to live for our family, friends and myself.

Recently there are a lot of accident in Japan. I heard that it was very sad. I think that young people should not have a smartphone. Smartphone have some good points and some bad points. Good point is the conveniene too use smartphone. In this era, we can do everything by using smartphone. We can talk everywhere we live. When I am in Kumakoto and I can talk friends in foreign country. We can find a lot of imformations by using smartphone. In opposite, there are some bad points by using it. There are a lot of accident about meet site called deaikei saito. I think that this site is very dangerous site. There are many accident that occured by the site. Young people can not recognaize dangerous point the site. We can talk many people everywhere someone live through the smartphone. We can not look your face each other. This is bad point of smartphone. We can tell a lie simply by using smartphone. We have to be more careful.
316/13,785

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿