2016年1月5日火曜日

Essay 5:Shrek

Shrek is a movie made in 2001 and it is a fantasy and comedy movie. I watched it when I was a child and it was so interesting. It was the most interesting animation movie which I have ever watched.

Shrek is a monster and he lives in marshy land. He is feared by other people so he lives alone but he is really a kind person. Everyone didn't know that. One day Shrek met a Donkey in a forest. He is easily elated and a talkative person. Donkey was about to be caught by someone soldiers but they ran away as soon as they saw Shrek. Donkey misunderstood and thought that Shrek helped him so Donkey went together with him.

After Shrek came back to his house, there were a lot of fairies and characters from fairy-tales. Shrek was so embarrassed. They were forced to live there by Lord Farquaad. Shrek visit Farquaad's castle to recover his marshy land. He ordered Shrek to rescue Princess Fiona from a castle. There is a dragon in the castle but Shrek agreed to go there. After they arrived at the castle, they helped Fiona. Donkey was interesting to the dragon because he was a sweet talker. Fiona said "You are my soul mate. Show me your face." Shrek couldn't show his face to Fiona because he was a monster. There was nothing else to do, Shrek showed his face but Fiona was embarrassed. Shrek became very sad. 

I was surprised that Fiona was a monster, too. I learned that we should not judge a person by his or her appearance. My thinking was changed dramatically after I watched this movie. I have watched the sequels of this movie but I forgot the stories so I will try to watch them again. I want everyone to watch this movie and sequels. Why don't you talk about Shrek with me?

Please teach your opinions.
"Which do you prioritize better, someone's heart or their appearance?"
330/10,463

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿