2016年1月19日火曜日

BR2-10 :My family and other animals

[We need sunshine...a country where we can grow...](p.1)

After reading this book, I wanted to buy a pet. I have a dog in my hometown, Amakusa. A new member was joined in our family when I was six years old and the day is my memoriable day in my life. The new member is a dog named Gon Brad, and my father named this name to him. My father liked Brad Pitt who is a famous actor in America so he named our dog named Brad. This dog is Labrador Retriever so he is a black dog. When the dog was a child, we spend on together in my house but the dog became to live outside because he became to be big. He eat a lot and so active dog. It was very difficult for me to walk around him. He was very strong so he was afraid of neibors of my house. He was very cute for our family.

Unfortunately he was dead in this summer and he was fourteen years old. I was very sad. I regreted that I wanted to spend with him more time. When I came back home, we made a grave for him. We often talk about him now. My house became to be silent. I wanted to visit his grave in everytime when I came back to home.

Gerald Durrell(1999).My family and other animals.Harlow : Pearson Education, 1999
218/11,549


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿