2016年1月19日火曜日

BR2-09 :Food around the world

[People around the world eat lots of different food.](p.3)

I have not been to go abroad since I was born so I want to go there in some day. Especially I want to go to America because I studied about this country in the class at this university. There are a lot of places in America and I heard that there are a lot of delicious foods in America. My friends have been to America and they looked very interesting. I want to go there with my friends. Especially I want to go to some world heritages in America. I want to see the Statue of Liberty because it is the famous thing in this country. I studied about America in the class of American society and I was surprised at the differences between American culture and Japanese culture. There are some differences about Christmas. I think that Japanese people spend on Christmas with their friends or their girlfriend and boyfriend but American people spend on Christmas with their family. In addition, there are some differences about graduation. In America there is a prom when they graduate. I want to participate in prom party. They dress up at prom party. I want to dress up in some time. They look so cool and beautiful. They threw up their caps to the sky. I want to do such a thing. I like the movie named High school musical and this movie is the stage about American high school. I was interested in American school when I watched the movie. After watched this movie, I became to like musical movie. I want everyone to watch this movie and I want them to interest in musical. I know about other musical movie so I will tell you about other musical movie that I introduce.

Quinn, Robert.(2010).Food around the world.Oxford :Oxford University Press, 2010

292/11,331



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿