2016年1月20日水曜日

the intelligence boy

I found a news paper that written about a boy, passed national test for bilingual guides. A fourteen years old boy had passed a national exam for billingual tour guides, becomming the youngest license holder on record, the Japan National Tourism Organization has announced. His name is Shintaro Iwai and he is a junior high school student in Kumamoto.

After reading this news, I admired that this person and I was surprised at the person's hometown is Kumamoto. I am very proud of him after reading this news. We have studied English since we were in a junior high school. I liked to study English at that time but I don't like to study English because it is very difficult for me to study. I liked to study English at junior high school because our English teacher was so beautiful. Everyone in our class was interested in her. Her name is Yasuko and She is maybe twenty-seven years old. She is my friend in facebook so I often see her picture. She often goes abroad and I see the pictures that she took in other countries. Every time I see these pictures, I think that Iwant to go abroad. I have never been to go abroad so I want to go there in some time. My friend, Daiki often goes abroad and I often see his pictures on facecook,too. They look very interesting. I want to go abroad once. But I am not good at speaking and writing English. I regret that I didn't study English very hard. I want to make some international friends because I think that my eyesight will be widen by making some international friends. I have a friend who is in New zeland. I worried about him so I try to call him next week. I want him to visit our hometown in Amakusa and I want to visit his hometown. I want to wide my eyesight by making some friends.
326/13,469

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿