2016年1月20日水曜日

friend

My friend, Ai is twenty-years old and she lives in Hikarinomori. She went shopping in shopping mall in Krea and she bought some clothes because she likes it very much. She went to a cafe and she biught a bread there, too. Her favorite taste of bread is cheese flavor. She is wearing the clothes that she bought yesterday. She looks very happy. She bought two couple of shoes in ABC mart and she often goes this shop because she likes to see the shoes. In shimotori, a new shoes shop was opened and I will go there with her. She usually buys her clothes in INGNI becaue this shop is near her house and the clothes in this shop is very cute. Her favorite shoes brand is NIKE and my favorite brand is same. NIKE shoes is foot comfortable so I like this brand.I heard that she will buy a new wallet because her favorite wallet was broken by her pet. Shelooked very sad so I will present a new walletto her as her birthday present. I am looking forward to surprise her.
184/13,969

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿