2016年1月20日水曜日

BR02-15: Killer bees!

[One man believes that this foreign bee may cause problems for the whole rain forest.](p.4)

There are a lot of insect in the world. I don't like the insects because they are very gross. When I was a child, I liked the insects so I used to go to catch the insects with my father in a forest. It was a memoriable thing for me. I like the only insect and it is a beetle. The insect is so cool and strong. There is a card game when I was a junior high school student. The card game is mushi king and at that time this card game was very popular in our area. I have a lot of cards of this game in my house in Amakusa. My brother likes this card game, too. He has a extra card of this game and he sold the card and it sold ten thousand yen.He looked very happy. I will sell my card of this game when I come back to my house. I wish the cards will be sold high costs.

The bee is very wonderful because they make a big house that bigger than their bodies. They are very dexterous insect and they are strong because they beat the insect that the body is bigger than the bees. There is a good weapon in their bodies and it is a stinger. Thanks for the stinger, the bees can beat the animals that the body is bigger that them. They don't know frightning thing. It is one of the reason why the bees are strong. They gather around in their house and sctively. I can know about the good point of the bees but I didn't becomw to like this insect.

I hate a spider because thier motin is very gross and they have a lot of legs. They live in everywhere. For example in house, bathroom and so on. I heard that they eat the harmful in our house and they protect our house from all harmfuls. When I knew the thing, I thought that the spider is so cool. I like the movie named spider-man and it is a popular movie in the world. He is a famous hero in America. I like the spider-man but I don't like the insect named spider. If they have only two legs, I maybe would like them.

Waring, Rob.(2009).Killer bees!Boston : Heinle cengage learning, c2009

381/13,143


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿