2016年1月19日火曜日

BR02-11: Titanic!

[How much do you already know?](p.1)

This is the accident that it was happened in real world and I didn't know the fact. I was so surprised at the thing. I thought that this story is fiction story but it was a mistake. I have watched the movie when I was in high school and I was afraid of this movie. After watching this movie, I became to not like a sea. There is a sea in front of my house and I often go fishing when I came back to hometown. I want to be careful person about the sea.

I didn't know the fact that there are some sinking about Titanic. I am afraid of riding vichle. I don't like to take a plane because I experienced an accident that our plane could not arrive to a airport because a typoon came to Japan. The wind was so strong so the plane was very quaking but everyone in the plane looked so interesting and my friend played game. I was so scared. The rate of the accident in airplane is very low so they are relief.

Recently I saw the news about the accident of traffic on TV so I became to be careful driver.

Paul Shipton.(2001).Titanic!Harlow : Pearson Education[Harmondsworth] : Penguin, 2001
201/11,750


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿