2016年1月20日水曜日

Romance, dating, marriage

I want to get married when I am twenty-seven years old. I want two children, one is a man and the other is a woman. I have a girlfriend who is dating about three years. I had a girlfriend when I was in high school. My girlfriend eats a lot and laugh a lot. This is my favorite points of her. I often take her to some places where we can eat delicious foods. Yesterday I took her to the places named baby face planet. I like this restaurant very much. I knew this shop by my friend. This restaurant's inside is very beautiful and the inside similar to love hotel. I took my girlfriend and my sister to the place. My sister was very surprised at the inside so I was very happy to see the looks. All Foods in this shop are very delicious. I introduce this shop and there are same shop in Fukuoka. I want to go the shop in Fukuoka. Next time I will take my parents to this restaurant.
I have never attended wedding ceremony so I want to participate the party. Which is more important for you, money or love? I think that money is more important than love. When I was a child, I think that love is more important than money. My thinking changed because I started doing part-time job. If you have no money, you will not do anything so you should not marry to poor man. You should marry to rich man. I want to be a person who have much money. I want to earn much money for my family. Growing the child cost us much money and this thing was known to many people. 

I often don't watch a romance movie. I only watch an action movie. I think that romance movie is a movie that watch with your girlfriend. Please tell me some romance movies that you recommend.
322/14,753

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿