2016年1月20日水曜日

Cars and other transportation

My girlfriend Misako has a car license and she got it two years ago. She usually goes to school by her car and her family have two cars. One is Alto, the other is love fall. She has a motorcycle and it's license and she has a moped that the color is orange. She does not like to drive a car because it is tiring for her. She is a careful driver so she has not ever been in a traffic accident. She has not ever riden in a canoe but she wants to ride it because her friends have riden in it. She went to Fukuoka in summer vacation because she wanted to buy any cloths. She wants to go Gokase high land to do snow board. She has not ever gone to do snow board and she looked very happy because she is going to go to skiing in winter vacation with her friends.
I went to Gokase high land to do snow board with my friends who live in Amakusa. It was my first time to do snow board. I think that I can do very much but it was so difficult for me to do snow board. First, it was difficult to stop the speed. I can do skiing very much so I had a conference. My friend can do snow board very much and he looked very cool. He has own snow board' s tools so it was low cost to do snow board. It is cost to rent the tools to do snow board. I will buy those things in some time and I want to do one more time. My first experience of skiing is in school trip at high school. It was so interesting for me to ski. I want to do the sport with my friends again.
306/14,275

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿