2016年1月20日水曜日

BR02-14: One village Makes a Difference

[The heavy smog that usually covers the area is so unclean that it's difficult to see the city.](p.4)

New Delhi is a very big city in nothen India . It has a large population and, like any big city, it faces a number of challenging problems.

Reading this book, I think that everyone in Japan lives happily because we have a house to sleep and we can eat healthy foods. There are a lot of people who don't have a house to live and can't eat foods enough to live. We have to appliciate our live. We can live a warm house thanks for our parents.

We can drink the water in house but we can't do such a thing everywhere. The water in Kumamoto is very clear to drink. I was surprised at a thing that the water in Kagoshima is not clear to drink. I noticed that I went to Kagoshima with my girlfriend. I thought that the water is clear in Kyushu but it was amistake. I am happy because I can live in Kumamoto.

In India, there are a lot of problems. According to this book, in fact, India is the most polluted country because there are a lot of exhaust by cars and company. India's air is overshadows. In addition, surprisingly, metropolitan of India has a PM 2.5 in the air and the rate is the highest in the world. I thought that Chinese has the highest rate of PM 2.5 until reading this book. It is said that there are no companies that manage the drainage from any factories so the river in India full of bubble. The bubble was made by polluted water so the water is very dirty but people in India believe that the water is the holy thing. They wash their body by the dirty water. It is bad for their health. I knew the India's fact and I became to very sad.I want all the contries to become the contry enough to live.

In india, there is a gender problem, too. Gender problem is existing in many countries. I think that Japan has this problem because there are a lot of places where only allowed woman. I think that it is a big problem. International people think that Japan is not comfortable by man because there are a lot of places that only allowed woman. I studied about this thing when I was a first grade in this university. The discrimination is very bad thing but we did such a thing while we don't notice the thing. We have to be careful not to discriminate to other people. There are a lot of international people in Japan. We put these things in bottom of our heart.

Waring, Rob(2008).One village makes a differences Boston : Thomson Heinle, c2008
439/12,762


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿