2015年7月1日水曜日

My favorite place that I have ever visited

My favorite place that I have ever visited is Tokyo. I went there in my high school's school trip. There are many interesting places there.


I want to go to Akihabara again. I went to there in the morning so the stores were not opened and we didn't buy anything. I want to go to a cafe of maid. It seemed that it is very interesting. My friends went to there and they looked so happy.


I went to Harajuku, too. I bought some clothes there and there were many clothing shop. I bought jeans and two T-shirts there and I wear it now. My friend bought a wooden sword in Harajuku and he was scold by his teacher. It was very interesting.


I want to go there again with my friends so I save money. I want to buy many things in Tokyo and I want to make some memories with them.
153/6272

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿