2015年7月8日水曜日

her 22's birthday



Last week there is my girlfriend’s birthday. It was three times when I celebrated her. She became to be 22 years old. I took her to the new sky hotel to have a dinner. I studied hotel manner to do not feel ashamed in restaurant. My part-time job’s owner reserved for me.

I bought some presents for her. I presented two pairs of shoes. I prepared it since last month. The shoes are onitsuka tiger and keen unique. I bought the shoes in net and the other bought in a select shop. The select shop is Back woods. There is kamitouri and I often go to there to buy the shoes. The sales person is very kind and interesting. He recommend some shoes in SNS so I go to the shop when I look at the shoes that I wanted. Please go to the shop when you want to buy the shoes.

 
In her birthday we went to the hotel at 7:00 a.m. I was tense very much because the dinner in the hotel is for the first time for me. The dish was very delicious and serving of the dish was very beautiful. We ate Omar prawns and foie gras. She looked very happy. After the dinner, we went to the bar that we always go but we were full stomach. I bought some short cakes for her and we came home. Her birthday surprise was a great success and I was very happy. I must think more surprised things for her next year. I want her to surprise me in my birthday. I want some shoes and T-shirts. I am looking forward to become my birthday.
278/7364

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿