2015年7月15日水曜日

movie


There are a lot of movies which I want to watch in theater. I recommend some movies now. First it is The Avengers and it is very popular in the world. I watched it with my friends when I was in high school and it was very interesting. It is one of the most interesting action movies which I think. I was looking forward to the next film so I am so happy. I want to watch it early so why don’t you go to watch this movie with me?
 
The movie which I introduce next is Strayer’s Chronicle. It is the battle movie. Children are given some special ability by the absolute secrecy organization. This is because they cannot live longer. They were separated into two teams. One team believes future hope while another plan destruction in despair at the future. The former is team Subaru and the latter is team ageha. This movie is about their battle. When I watched it in notice of the movie, I think it was very interesting. I want to watch it with my friends because my girlfriend is not good at watching such action movies.
 
The movie which I introduce last is Umimachi diary. The story is about four sisters who live in Kamakura. I usually don’t watch peaceful movies such this movie but I want to watch it. This is because a lot of beautiful actresses appear in it. They are very famous actresses in Japan. I want to be healed to watch this movie.
 
There are a lot of movies which I want to watch another. If I have a free time and enough money to watch these movies, I want to watch all movies which I recommended.
288/9527

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿