2015年7月9日木曜日

music



There are many artists who I like. I like Maroon 5 the best. They are very cool. The "sugar" is the best song that I think in their songs. The promotion video is very good and the song makes me very happy. They are very popular in the world. My sister likes them, too. She tried to go to the live of Maroon 5 but she could not go because they are so popular. I want to go their live sometime. I sing their songs when I went to karaoke with my friends but I cannot sing their songs very much. So I practice their songs every day. There are many their songs in my i-phone and I always listen it.

These days I became to like the artist named Justin Timberlake. His performance is very cool and his dance makes me exciting. My favorite song is the suit & tie. He is 185 cm so his dance is powerful. There are many songs which I like to listen. For example Mirrors, TKO and Not a bad thing. Please listen his songs and you maybe become to like him.

I sometimes listen J-pop. I like the back number. I became to like them thanks to my mother. She is a member of the fan club and she often go to live of them. There are many sad songs in his songs. If I listen to his songs, I remember the old days of me. They appeared on the music station and they became very popular. It became so hard to get their live tickets. I want to go to his live sometime with my girlfriend.

My sister’s favorite singer is Bruno Mars and I love them, too. His voice is very beautiful and his songs make me calm. My sister has many CDs and live DVDs. I often watch them and I am exciting. My recommend songs are Uptown Funk ft., The lazy Song and Just The Way You Are. His dance is unique and very interesting. Please listen his songs and you maybe become to like him.
348/7712


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿