2015年6月17日水曜日

BR1-07: Star wars the clone wars


[Now that dream seemed closer than ever](p.47)

 I like this series of movie very much. I was interested in planet since I was child. This movie makes me exiting. I think everyone wants to know about planet. I want you to read this book.

There are many jedi who can use the Force. The Force is a strange energy in all things and they do not use guns, they fight with lightsabers. Their fight is very exciting and cool. My friend recommends me in high school. He has a game of this story and we were playing this game after school. This story was made in old days but it is popular in the world. This story’s main character is Anakin skywalker who is very strong and kind. I want to be this person sometime.

If I go to the planet, I will go on a trip in the planet with my friend. There are many stories written by the planet but I want you to watch this movie.


 
Scholastic reader.(2009).Star wars the clone wars.London : Scholastic, 2009
162/6119

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿