2015年7月7日火曜日

anime


I like to watch anime very much and I recommend the anime that I watched.

 

It is Tokyo Ghoul. The story’s stage is Tokyo which humans and ghouls are living. Ghoul is the phantom which only can live by eating humans. This story’s main character is Ken Kaneki and he is a college student. He was involved in an accident, did surgery of organ transplantation. He became a ghoul by the surgery. This story is writing about daily his fear and anguish. Ghoul investigator’s job is to kill the ghoul. Kaneki was supposed to send a life that frightened them. He will be working in live-in restaurant called Anteiku.

 
This anime is very interesting. I have this anime whole volume. I was introduced this anime by my friend. The fight of ghoul and ghoul investigators is very interesting and cool. I want you to watch this anime.
147/6968

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿