2015年7月14日火曜日

part-time job


My part-time job is the izakaya named osyoshina. This word is the meaning of gratitude in Tohoku dialect. I worked there one year ago.

 
There is the kourinnji street and the bar opens at 6 p.m. and close 8 a.m. I don’t work late at night because I have some classes but at Friday and Saturday I work at midnight. Various ages of the people come our bar. Especially the college students come. The “mega potato” is our bar’s famous food. The potato is 1 kilogram and you can choose two tastes. There are normal, consommé, butter soy sauce, cheese pepper, barbecue, bacon pepper. I recommend all taste. Please eat it. There is a famous drink named “ai wo sakebou”. I don’t know the name’s meaning but the drink is ordered by many people. This is the drink that contains the peach liqueur and grapefruit juice and cranberry juice. It is sweet and delicious. This is popular of women. My friends often come to here and I am very happy so I service them. The employees are very interesting and kind. They cook very delicious “makanai” for me. I like the people in this bar. I want to make some friends in customers so I will do my best. Why don’t you work in our bar?
216/8919

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿