2015年7月3日金曜日

movie

I often watch DVDs when I have a free time and I watch many kind of movies. For example action, fantasy, romance and horror. My favorite movie is action movie and it makes me exciting. I often go to a rental shop named TSUTAYA in Sannenzaka. I recommend some movie that you borrow in this shop.


I recommend this movie named Interstellar. I watched this movie in movie theater. This movie is about near future. In near future, human has been exposed to the crisis of destruction by death of plant and abnormal weather so astronauts travel a journey that human is survive to look for other planet.


This movie was very powerful and exciting in movie theater's screen and there is a dream of humanity. It can occur in reality so I became afraid. This movie's main character is very courageous. He fought to protect the human being and I want to have the mind like him. I think the planet is unexplained so it is interesting. Everyone in the world are interested in the planet. I want reserchers to reserch about planet.I want to study more.
188/6460



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿