2015年7月3日金曜日

BR1-08: Our green future

[What would happen if we continued using the Earth's natural resources as if there were no tomorrow?](p.7)

Today Earth's resources have continued to decline by air pollution and global warming. We cannot continue to live without nature. There is the problem that waste of Mt.Fuji and reactor problem. There are many problems in Japan.

Nature is not necessary for us but it will be sometimes very dangerous thing. For example it is Tohoku earthquake. A lot of people were killed by this earthquake. It is continued reconstruction now. I think this earthquake is happened by global change. We have to treat the Earth more carefully. The resources are not infinity so we must do for the Earth. Everyone has to think we must do for the Earth. I had participated in clean-up activities of the region. While talking to my neighbors and I pulled weeds. It was the experience that is interesting and precious. I think I want to increase such opportunities. We can enjoy talking to neighbors and clean the region.155

Naughton, Diane.(2014).Our green future.New York: Cambridge University Press, 2014
155/6615

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿