2015年7月21日火曜日

BR1-14: The olympic games

[Every four years since 1896, except during times of war, the best sportsmen and sportswomen in the world have met together for the Olympic Games.](p.1)


The Olympic game is the greatest sports meeting in the world. The first Olympians were gods. The Greeks who lived 3,000 years ago told stories about the competitions between the gods on the mountain of Olympus in northern Greece. The history of the Olympic Games is very long. I am looking forward to watch it on TV every day. My father said me “you go to see the Olympic game before you are dead. It will be amazing experience for you.” So I want to go to see the Olympic game some time.

 
There are many sports in the Olympic. I like to see the track and field because I was a member of the track and field team at junior high school. Usain Bolt’s run made everyone in the world very exciting and amazed. He updated the own new world record. He run is the fastest in the world and his enemy is not exist so I want to see his rival in next Olympic game. In old days, it was held in Tokyo and my father saw it. I want to meet the best player in the world. Among the Olympic game hold, the country is very lively I want people in the world to know about Japanese culture and good points of Japan.

Flinders Steve.(1999).The olympic games.Oxford : University of Oxford Press, 1999
216/9946

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿