2015年7月21日火曜日

BR1-13: The cinema

[A visit to the cinema was something really special to look forward to.](p.1)

Today it is possible to buy and see the videos and watch a film everywhere. Everyone in the world liked to watch the movie since a very long time ago. Thanks for advancement of technology, we can watch the film with 3D and Blu-ray. We can see the movie in a more high-quality if I watch it in Blu-ray. 3D film is very powerful so we can enjoy the film at home. These days there are a lot of 3D films. After a long time I want to see the 3D films in cinema. Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Popeye, Bugs Bunny. All these famous cartoon characters began their lives as simple pictures on paper. These animations are very famous in the world so the animations inventor is very good. Disney movies are loved by many people in the world. I loved it since I was child. I want to make something to be loved by many people in near future and I want to see more movies at movie theater. Unfortunately the opportunities that we see the movie at the movie theater was reduced but I like to see the movie in the theater so I go to see the movie there.

Escott, John.(1997).The cinema.Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1997
203/9730

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿