2015年7月10日金曜日

BR1-12: Night Hunt

[When those young animals grow up, they must learn how to live in the wild delta of the Okavango.](p.4)

One young serval cat is ready to begin this education. He’s going out on one of his first independent experiences. Serval cats hunt for food alone, and in the dark of night.

The wild animals have to live on their own when they were born. It is very difficult for human to live on their own so they are very courage. We cannot live without someone’s help. There are a lot of enemies for wild animals so they also must fight them. There is no enemy for human so we can grow in safe. We must emulate animal of such a point.

I was a member of the Japanese archery club when I was in a high school so I hope to be able to hunt the animal. But the reality is not sweet. If I have a bow, I would caught by the police.

I wanted to live by hunting in old age so I want to live the country that we do not get caught even if we hunt.

Waring, Rob.(2008).Night Hunt.Boston : Thomson Heinle, c2008
171/8226

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿