2015年7月10日金曜日

BR1-10: Australia and New Zealand

[Playing (and watching) sport is a very omportant part of life in both countries.](p.26)


Water sports are especially popular; in Australia seventy-five percent of the population lives not more than eighty kilometres from the coast, and in New Zealand nowhere is more than 125 kilometres from the sea so almost everyone learns to swim, and surfing and sailing are also popular.

My hometown is Amakusa that in Kumamoto. Amakusa is the island that surrounded by the sea so I like to swim in the sea since I was child. I am interested in foreign culture. I want to surf in the sea and do the barbecue. It is comfortable to spend because the weather is warm.

My parents went to Australia in the honeymoon. It seemed that they are very happy. The koala was very pretty in the zoo and the dish was very delicious. They said that surfing was very difficult for them but the fishing is very interesting. Australia and New Zealand have no four seasons different from the Japan. The people in Australia spend Christmas Day at the beach. I think that culture of other countries is very interesting. Reading this book, I want to study other country’s culture and the habit.

 
Lindop, Christine.(1998).Australia and New Zealand.Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1998
191/7903



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿