2015年7月13日月曜日

the place I often go


I often go to the kamitouri and shimotouri with my friends. I like to go to the restaurant bar. I went to there once a month.

I like beer and shochu. First I always drink beer. We must drink beer in the beginning of the drinking session with the senior. The beer is very delicious when I am thirsty. It is very delicious to eat basashi with drinking beer. It is good point in Kumamoto. I like the karashi-renkon, too. Both cooking is features in Kumamoto. Please eat these foods when you come to Kumamoto.

 

The shop which I often go is “marychu”. This is yakitori-ya in kamitouri. I was recommended this shop by my friends. The dishes are very delicious. I often recommend this shop to my junior and friends. There are many dishes other than yakitori. I want to go there as soon as possible because I don’t go there in this month. I will go there next week and I will eat many dishes. I want you know this shop and go there. Surely you will be satisfied, too.

 
Where do you go when you want to drink alcohol? Please tell me some izakaya you think it is very good and you want to recommend me.
209/8703

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿