2015年7月13日月曜日

vacation plan


I will study to get a car license so I premeditatedly want to go to the driving school. I have to study English very hard in this vacation because I have many things to do. I had a hard time in this spring because I had not studied English homework. I regretted that I should have made a more English study and I wanted to go abroad. It is because I can learn various things. I want to go to the foreign countries someday, too. Therefore I want to study English very hard. I want to try classes hard because the school begins.

 

I want to go to the sea in my hometown, Amakusa. Last year I had been busy, so I could not go to there. I am good at swimming because I was a member of the swimming club when I was in junior high school. I want to go fishing with my friends. My father likes to go fishing. He often took me to go fishing when I was a child. In fishing day the dinner is fresh fish. It is very delicious and fresh. I want you to eat fresh fish in Amakusa.

 
I want to travel with my friends. I like to plan the travel schedule with my friends. I want to go shopping in urban region so I have to earn much money. In this vacation I think that I want to earn to buy the clothes and shoes. I want the shoes of puma. In next pay day I will go to the shop where I often go with my friend.
268/8494

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿