2015年5月7日木曜日

My dream

My dream was a fire fighter when I was junior high school student. A fire fighter was admired by children in our school because they are very cool. I think it is a work worth doing. So I would like to be it. But I gave up becoming it. This is because I have bad eyesight. To become a fire fighter some eyesight is necessary. So I gave up to become it.

Enter the high school, I would like to be a patissier. I don’t know why I thought. Probably I think I admired to go abroad. And I like some sweets, too. But my teacher didn’t agree me. I thought about to be a patissier very carefully. Then I am not interested in it. So I changed my mind.

I don’t have a dream now. So I want to decide it. I want to help someone. And I want to be helpful for somebody. I want to be assigned to such a work.
164/2195
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿