2015年5月19日火曜日

BR1-03: spider-man2

[I love her. But she doesn't know-she can never know. She can't be part of my life.](p.6)





This story's main character is Peter Parker who is spider-man. He has a girlfriend named MJ. She doesn't know what he is a spider-man. Her dream is an actress and her house is next to Parker's house.





Parker love her since he was a child. He protects MJ and New York from danger every day. I think that he is very cool because he is protecting the town from danger while doing reporter's work. I want to be a person like him. I would like to be a strong person and I want to protect my girlfriend.





This movie is one of the movies that I recommend. I like a action movie so I like this series. I watched the movie in the movie theater and I was very moved so I want you to watch this movie and this series. I think that you would like to be spider-man.

Sargent, Alvin Gough, Alfred Millar, Miles Chabon, Michael Lee, Stan Ditko, Steve. (2007).spider man2.London : Scholastic, 2007.
150/3930

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿