2015年5月13日水曜日

My favorite high school memory

My favorite high school memory is school trip in 2nd grade. I went to Nagano and Tokyo.

In Nagano we skied half-day. I skied for the first time so it was very hard but it was interesting. The instructor who tought us is very kind. We came to skied very much. Next I want to challenge the snow bord. It is harder than ski. I want to do them very much.

In Tokyo we went to Akihabara, Harajuku and Ikebukuro. In Akihabara we will go to the housemais tearoom but the store were not opened. I went to the game center and play the UFO cather.

In Harajuku I went shopping. There were a lot of people there. The clothes shop was a lot. After shopping we went to Meiji shrine for a matchmaking. It was very big and powerful.

In Ikebukuro we went to right-on. I bought a jeans and T-shirt. I sometimes wear these clothes.

In hotel we played tramp. It was very interesting. The dinner was delicious.

I would like to go there again. I want to buy clothes more in Harajuku. I want to take some pictures.
                                                                                                                                                    191/3508

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿