2015年5月18日月曜日

BR1-02: Deep blue

[Many cultures have such a close relationship with the sea it becomes part of their social identity](p.8)

I like this sentense because I find out that a sea was very important things for human from the past. My hometown is Amakusa in Kumamoto. Amakusa is the island encircled by the sea so the sea is very important resources. I like the sea since I was child. I play at the sea with my father in free time. I dug some shellfishes and I went fishing. I picked up some garbages in the sea and I was commended at the school. The sea is the important resource for the world and we have to be doing importantly.

I am interested in the deep sea. This place is not elucidated conversantly. There are many unique creatures in the deep sea. There was a shark of 20 meters named megalodon before. There are many facinating creatures other. I want to know about the deep sea and I want you to know it more.


Shackleton, Caroline Turner, Nathan Paul. (2014). Deep Blue. New York:Cambridge University Press .
153/3780
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿