2015年5月21日木曜日

Essay1-04: My self introduction 2035

It is 2033 and I am 40 years old. I have lived in Kyoto since I graduated from KGU. I live in Kyoto with my wife and two children. I am as old as my wife and she is a KGU graduate, too. I have one boy and girl. He is 10 years old and she is 9 years. He is a member of the soccer team in his elementary school and she goes to the same school as he does. She plays table tennis like her mother. They are very cute. I will take them to the aquarium in my hometown and I want to go fishing with them.


The reason why I wanted to live in Kyoto is the look of the town is pretty and stylish. I went to Kyoto for sightseeing with my wife when we were in KGU. At that time I thought I want to live there. I went there on my junior high school's school trip, too. There are many delicious foods in Kyoto. I ate a yatuhashi and local dishes. It was very good. I went to the famous temple named Kinkakuji. The exterior of this building is very beautiful. I went to the Kiyomizu-temple, too. This temple is famous for matchmaking. If you want to make a girlfriend youshould go there.


I am working as an English teacher in a high school. To became a teacher was my dream since I was in junior high school. I studied hard to be a teacher after I graduated from KGU so I am glad to be one. My wife is working as a teacher of a nursery school. She likes to play with children and she often played with her cousin. I want to go abroad with my family in next summer so I will make them study English.
306/4236

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿