2015年5月13日水曜日

part-time job

My favorite part-time job is bia garden.There is eighth floor in turuya. Only summer vacation I did the job. Everybody in this store is very kind and interesting so it was easy to work. I want to work there again. Last summer I will do the job but I was in Amakusa so I could't this job.


I made many friends in this summer thanks for this part-time job. I played them in many time. We went to karaoke and dinner. We went to go many places by car. It was very interesting. Last week we watched a movie. We will go to the Mount Aso next week. They graduated from a university and they were nurse person.


I want to find my dream such them and I want to talk about owe job each other.
                                                                                                                                                    136/3043
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿