2015年5月13日水曜日

My 20th birthday

My birthday is December 31th. I could not go home last year because I had a part-time job on the first day in new year. It takes two hours from Kumamoto to Amakusa which is my home town. It costs about two thousand yen from Kumamoto to Amakusa so I could not go home.

My parents take me to Amakusa by car so it take no money to go home. I want to go fishing with my father. My father's hobby is going fishing. My father often took me to many fishing points. It was very interesting. I think that Ushibuka is the best place where we can catch a lot of fish. So I want to go there when I go home.

I was celebrated my friends on January 1th. I was given a cork bord and chocolate cake. We ate it and enjoyed the time. It was a memoriable birthday and we watched DVDs in friend's house. We enjoyed the birthday party until it was morning. I was very happy today so I will celebrate their birthday. I think I have good friends. I want to get along with them from now on.

My birthday of twenty years old, I was in Ushibuka in Amakusa. I got up early and I went fishing. Unfortunately I was not able to catch one fish. After coming back to our house, I ate breakfast in whole family. In my house, we can eat  fresh fish from morning. When I was a single life, I cannot eat these fresh fish so this is a very valuable experience. When it is soon we went shopping to cook dinner. My birthday's dinner was yakiniku. It was very delicious and I ate a chocolate cake again. I was very glad to be passed a fun time.

In addition, I wanted to go home.
                                                                                                                 308/2907 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿