2015年5月13日水曜日

About my phone

My cell phone's company is docomo. Everyone in my families is docomo's cell phone. My phone is i-phone5s. I would like to change i-phone6.  It is useful for me to use it. My hobby is taking a walk so I lost my way in many times. I usually use an application of map in my phone.

There are many interesting application in i-phone. I usually use an application named "Pazzle and Dragonz". This application is downloaded 1,100 peoples in 2013 but it is very famous application now. Many people in this school play this application. The application named "Monster Strike" is famous game, too. I play this application last December.

There are interesting and famous applications in other. It is a twitter and facebook. These applications are use all over the world. A lot of my friends use it but I think these applications is also dangerous because it is very famous and it is very easy to submmit other people. We can know something what someone do and where someone is. It is very dangerous field.

In opposite, there are many interesting fields. It is to share time to someone. It is interesting to see what my friends do now. Through this application I made many friends. It is fun to reply friend's tweet is interesting. When I have a free time, I see twitter and facebook in many cases. Please submmit my name and apply.

Finally, I use "Line" in many cases. This application is most useful application that I downloaded. It can exchange e-mails and call friends for free. You can make some group in this application with your close friends.
                                                                                                                   274/3317
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿