2015年5月13日水曜日

GW in this year

I came back to Amakusa in Kumamoto. My hometown is Amakusa. I stayed there only 2 days because I couldn’t absent a part-time job. I work part-time job at a pub. In GW a lot of travelers had come to our store so I was so busy.

First day I played with my friends. We went to have a lunch, karaoke and went fishing. We ate a lot of fish which we caught. A fish we caught is so delicious and fresh. I want to go fishing again with my friends when I came back in Amakusa. I want some friends in KGU to go fishing more and I want them to eat fish which they caught. I will go to Amakusa in this summer so I take some friends to go fishing. In night we went to a snack named Oashisu. It was first experience, so I was tense. I came to happy because women were very interesting and kind. We stayed for 1 hour and a half there. It was very interesting so I want to go there when I came back.

Second day I went fishing with my parents. We got up at 7:00 a.m. I was very sleepy. I fished squid and a kuro. It was very hard to fish it. We caught many fish and we came back. My father’s friends cooked them. It was so delicious. My parents were very happy then.

I want to go to many places with my parents and I want to make a lot of memories.
257/2599

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿