2015年5月7日木曜日

My school life

I enjoy school life every day. Entering this university, I made many friends. Thanks to them, it became a lot of fun to go to school. It is very interesting to play with my friends and to eat lunch.
I belong to a calligraphy club. Though it called calligraphy club, we don't do it. 

Takashi is my friend. He is very interesting boy. He has a car licence. So he takes me many places. Yesterday he took me to sports shop called DEPO. We bought same T-shirts. And we played soccer in Toroku park. 

My girlfriend is Misako. Thanks to our circles, we can know each other. We have been eight months. She understands me very much. She is good at playing table tennis very much. She has played table tennis since she were six years old. Some time I want to play table tennis with her.
147/2342

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿