2015年4月30日木曜日

Essay 1-03: My hometown


My home town is Amakusa in Kumamoto. There is a beautiful sea and nature. My home is in front of the sea. When summer comes, I go fishing and swim in the sea. There is a port near my house, and ships always come and go. My house is a very livable house because cool wind blows in summer but when winter comes, it is very cold.

Amakusa is a big town in Kumamoto. But the train does not go and there is no tall buildings, either so we have to go by car wherever we want to go anywhere.

In Amakusa, there is a famous person named “Shiro Amakusa”. He played an active part in the fight called the Shimabara rebellion. There is no person who doesn’t know him. There are many images of him in Amakusa. I want everyone to go and see these images. 

Recently, Amakusa has been developed. Many convenience stores were built and a lot of amusement parks were built, too. My old school was replaced with a new one. I am sorry that the school building with the old memories disappeared but I am satisfied because many memories are in my brain. I want to talk about our school’s memories with my friends. Entering this university, the chance which I could play old friends has disappeared so I want to go home in Golden Week and I want to play with my friends.  

In this summer, I will go to Amakusa for a camp so I want to introduce a lot of good places of the Amakusa to my friends and I want everybody to come to my home town. I know a lot of good stores in Amakusa. I want my friends to eat good fish and delicious vegetables. I am looking forward to go to my hometown with my friends. 
308/2031

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿