2015年10月28日水曜日

part-time job

I want to back to Amakusa next winter because I want to live my hometown in my birthday. Entering this university, I could not back to Amakusa because I had a part-time job. I had a lot of part-time jobs experiences when I entering this university. First I worked at Hotto Motto with an introduction from my brother. My job is cooking. Thanks to this work, I became to be able to cook at home. A fried vegetable is the most delicious food that I can cook there. I sometimes cook it for my sister and she looks so happy. I want to become to be able to cook well and I want to cook breakfast for my family.

Second I worked at convenience store in Tuboi with an introduction from my senior. There is the shop next to a pinball salon so a lot of people always came here. There were many people that smoke cigarettes. I do not smoke so it is the most difficult thing to remember a brand of cigarettes. In opposite it is the most fun thing to talk with customers who always comes this shop. They remember my face and talk with me so I was so happy at that time. But the pinball salon went bankrupt and our convenience store went bankrupt, too. I was very sad. We don’t know the shop manager who always kind to us was in. I want to play them again if we have a free time. I want to meet the regular customer.

I have worked at bia garden which in kennmin hyakkaten. I was a hall staff so my job is carrying drinks and foods. It was very hard work for me. I was a nineteen at that time so I could not drink alcohol. It was so disappointing thing for me because the bia garden has many kind of beer. I wanted to drink them. I like to drink alcohol so I will go to a bia garden next summer. I could not go to a sea in this summer so I want to go to a sea, too. There is a bar that put many kind of beer in ginza street. It is named orden. There are many beers in the world so I will go there if I get salary. There are many places that I want to go if I get much money so I will save my money. Would you like to go there??
413/3414

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿