2015年10月9日金曜日

Essay1-Glee 1st episode

Glee is a TV drama with songs and dances. I knew it since I was a high school student. Everyone in my class liked this movie. There were many people in the chorus club in my school. I liked to sing a song and I longed for their lives where they perform in this movie. They enjoyed their school life in it. I will talk about this movie and the characters. The TV drama is to contend with their songs and the artistic quality of dances.

This movie’s stage is the glee club in William Mckinley high school. This club fell into a crisis of breaking up. Will Schuester who is a teacher of this high school becomes the coach of this club. He is a graduate of this school and he was a member of this club when he was a student. The club was the golden days when he was in the club and he struggles to restore the glory. The first members of the glee club are Rachel, Mercedes, Tina, Kirt and Arty. The American Football members and the spy of cheerleading members joined the club, too. Everyone in this club is a minority of the society and the target of bullying in their school. They are annoyed by Sue who is aiming at their club’s budget but they aim for the regional conferences and state conferences in cooperation with their coach Will.

I like the musical movie that looks like this. There are many songs that I have heard once before so I enjoyed this movie. I wanted to see the sequel of it. I know the musical movie another. I think that High school musical is the most famous movie in the world. Everyone should have ever seen this movie. Zac Efron appears on the screen and he is very cool. If you have not seen this movie, please see the movie.
317/1011

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿