2015年11月11日水曜日

Essay 3-Romeo+Juliet

This is the most famous story in the world. It was written by William Shakespeare and this work is known as a tragedy by everyone. I studied about it in many time at this university. I like this work and I had seen a movie which written about Romeo and Juliet.

RomeoJuliet is a American movie made in 1996. This movie’s original is the Romeo and Juliet written by Shakespeare and the words are used without change. But the era is different from the original. This movie’s stage is the modern world. The competition of Montague and Capulet is replaced the mafia’s competition. The movie’s main cast Leonardo DiCaprio won an actor award for this movie.

The competition of Montague and Capulet is continued at Verona beach in Brazil. Romeo is the only son in Montague. He loves Rosaline at the time. One day he heard that a party at the Capulets will be held and he participated in the party with Mercutio. He falls in love with Juliet at first sight in the party. Juliet is the only daughter of the Capulet family. Romeo came to know the fact and shocked. But he went to the Capulet house after the party without hearing Mercutio’s advice. He confessed to Juliet but the unexpected circumstances are happened because of their love.

After watching this movie, I was surprised at their age. They were 14 years old at that time. They were too young to die. I didn’t think anything when I was 14 years old. I didn’t think about love too. This movie made me very sad. Romeo lost their his friend’s life and he ingested poison. But Juliet was living. I think that there is other way to join a companion. Consequently the competition of Montague and Capulet was quieted by their death. I want them to be happy so I could not understand this end.
318/3732

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿