2015年10月26日月曜日

The sixth sense


I became careful when I watched this movie.

The psychologist of this movie had saved many children from illness. One day he was shot by the boy that he saved from illness a long time ago and the man committed suicide after shot the psychologist. At that time the psychologist came to know that the boy was not able to be saved.
One year after his wife had an affair. He got hurt and he was in the depths of despair. One day he will take charge of a boy and the boy had a big secret. The secret is what can see a ghost. The ability which he has is called the sixth sense. He had received bullying for reasons of this. The psychologist and the boy begin to search why he can see a ghost.

I was surprised that the boy had committed suicide suddenly. I thought that the boy was troubled very much and he was very pitiful, too. This is because he had not a friend that he can consult about a trouble. The teacher in his class doesn’t hear his talking. In contrast there are many friends in university. They hear my talking very much. Thanks to them I enjoy my life every day. Friends are very important for me. They help me every time when I was troubled. I help them every time, too. After watching this movie, I want to hear the friend’s talking more. I would like to carry out something for my friends. I believe that the ghost is exist. Watching the movie I felt relieved that I don’t have six senses. If I have it, I could not do anything. I don’t want to see a ghost but I can see a horror movie. It is interesting for me to see the horror movies with my friends. I sometimes see such movies with them.

As a result I learned that friends are important from this movie.
326/2158

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿