2015年10月22日木曜日

my favorite room

My favorite room is my room because it is small and so cozy. There is a window on the back wall so my room is usually bright but I cannot open the window because some bugs invade my room. On the left wall, I have a closet and there are many clothes and small articles. My bed is under the window. There is a poster of artist on right wall. There are two dolls of Disney character by the bed. These are presented by my girlfriend because she went to Disney Land. I have a desk of kumamon the middle of the room. There are many things there. For example a mirror, some contact lens, many textbooks. I like to watch the movie by DVD player that I bought when I was in high school so I put it by the bed. Winter is coming soon I want to buy a kotatsu. Why don’t you watch some DVDs in my favorite room.
162/1501

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿