2015年10月22日木曜日

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark


This movie made me very exciting. I like action movies like it. This is the movie directed by Steven Spielberg. I have known him since I was child. This is because I like movie series named STAR WARS which directed by him. This story is written about space things. This is one of the most interesting movies for me.

Indiana Jones is very cool. He is an archeologist and a treasure hunter. I want to have an adventure, too. He is a really brave man. Even if he was alone, he fights against an enemy. He saved his woman. The view of this movie is very beautiful. I want to go the place where this movie was recorded.

I am interested in an archeologist. I often watch the movie which photographed in Egypt. I want to know about a pyramid and a pharaoh. The reason why these things exist has not been completely. I want to search about these problems.

There are three series of this movie. I saw a first movie in this series. This movie is very interesting. The series is famous all over the world. Steven Spielberg is very famous supervision in the world. There are many movies which he directed. When I was a child, I saw a movie which he directed called Jurassic Park. It was scared for me to see this movie. This is because a dinosaur was very real in screen so I want to watch this movie again. I think that I can see it do not be afraid. All his movies are very real and exciting. I want to watch other movies which he directed. The world is very real in this movie Indiana Jones. The last scene was very shocking in this movie. I was sorry for soldiers killed by many ghosts but I thought that it was good ending because Indiana Jones was able to meet Marion. I want to watch all the series if I have a free time.

331/1832

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿