2015年10月2日金曜日

movie

I went to watch the movie with my friend. The movie is Tenkuno Hati. This movie is about a nuclear reactor. The story is that military helicopter deprived by the terrorists. The helicopter is named BIG B. The terrorists were asked to stop all of the nuclear plants in Japan to the government. Otherwise we will crash the helicopter.

It was very interesting movie among the Japanese films that I have ever seen. The action scene is so exciting. I want to watch it again and I want everyone to watch the movie. After watching the movie, I became to think about the nuclear plants in Japan.

The nuclear reactor is necessary for Japan now but it is very dangerous thing, too. There are a lot of victims by the nuclear plants in Japan. I don't know about it and I think many people don't know it. We have to know about it more.
154/694

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿