2015年10月27日火曜日

BR 2-01:The USA

[Think of a big, beautiful, empty land with mountains, forests, lakes, animals and fish, but no people. This was America 30000 years ago.]

America is the big city in the world and it has many high technologies. I studied about America 3 years ago. I wanted to America since I was in high school. I want to make many friends in abroad. I know a place where many foreigners get together. The place is in shimotouri and named Corazon. I was suggested that you will go to there to make many foreigners by friend. I want to go there with the friend next Saturday. We had a lot of opportunities to be exposed abroad because we became to have a smart phone. There are many applications to talk with other people. For example it is LINE, FaceBook and Twitter. I got these applications as soon as possible because everyone in my friends got them. They are very useful tool to keep in touch with my friends but they also have bad sides. There are many people who expose their faces and real name. I want to use them carefully and want everyone to use carefully, too.

Jules Verne.(2005).The USA .Harlow : Pearson Education, 2005
173/2331



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿