2015年10月27日火曜日

movie

Watching the movie it is very difficult problem to solve the discrimination problem. This story is drawn about discrimination. The main hero is the lawyer of the town that trusted by everybody. He will take charge of a black rape incident. Racial discrimination was intense in the United States of the time. So he was criticized from everybody in the town. But he had much proof for defending the black person. It was nice to solve the problem.

There are many discrimination problems all over the world. When I was junior high school student, there is a boy who has an obstacle. He had received bullying from several persons of a class. His shoes were hidden from them and the text book was stolen. He was very pitiful. I could not do anything for him. This is because I did not have courage and I thought that I became like the person who is the hero in this movie. He retired the school so I was very sad. But it was nothing to able to be done for him.

When I was high school student, there is a boy who had received bullying, too. His body was full of cracks. The meeting was held about the problem of bullying but it was nothing to solve. The bullying is continued. I was likely to receive bullying and I was fearful. I was very thankful to my friends. Thanks for friends, I was not received bullying from everyone. In abroad bullying is carried out from usually. There are many reasons to received bullying. I have not ever received bullying so I don’t know a feeling of people are bullying.


Entering university, the opportunity that we think about bullying was lost but it is problem that we have to face each other from now on. I want to learn about bullying problem of all over the world.
314/2836

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿